Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Goodbye 2104

I've been writing this post in my head for the last few days and finally this morning sat down to write it. 2014 has been an amazing year for Handmade Reverie. This year I was able to stay home full time and work on crafty things for a living. That is a dream for a creative person. I'm beyond thankful and I know how very lucky I am. This year Handmade Reverie shipped all over the world! All over the US and to Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, France, Ireland, Germany, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Italy, New Zealand, Belgium, Austria, Norway, Mexico, Singapore, Sweden, Greece, Chile, Israel, and Azerbaijan! Amazing. Thank you to everyone that placed an order, liked my on facebook, followed on instagram or repinned something I posted on pinterest. Thank you. Without you Handmade Reverie wouldn't work.

Personally in 2014 a lot happened. My husband graduated from the Academy of Art in San Francisco with a Bachelor of Arts in 3D Animation and Visual Effects with an emphasis in 3D modeling. Woo that's a mouth full. He also finished his time in the Army Reserves and has since grown a kick ass beard, which he's pretty proud of ha! I started working out with my cousin on a more regular basis and saw a number on the scale I hadn't seen in a while. I didn't do as well as I'd planned but something is better than nothing. I hope to continue that in 2015 and do a better job of sticking to it.

Tomorrow I'll tell you about my goals for 2015. I don't make resolutions. I pretty much never stick to them. Goals I feel work better for me. Have a happy and safe New Year celebration!

♥Jen

No comments: