Thursday, October 3, 2013

Shop Updates

How is your week going so far? Mine has not gone according to plan. My cat has been sick off and on for a month and my husband and I spent the better part of a day at the vet yesterday. All his blood work ($295 worth! YIKES!) came back normal so they gave him an injection and he's been fine since. We are thankful for that. So since our morning and afternoon didn't go so well we spent the rest of the day out window shopping.

This morning I went to the fabric store and stocked up on Marvel, Batman, and Star Wars fabric for scarves as well as some new plaid flannel for cozy soft infinity scarves. I've made several today and wanted to give you a sneak peek. These will be in the shop when it re-opens on Sunday, October 6th. Make sure you check them out.

I've also been working on lots and lots of new crochet items and hair clips. I'll give you a peek at those tomorrow.

No comments: